Already applied?View Dashboard
Documentation SpecApply Now Apply Later Job ID 574092BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2018
Job Summary:Create, update and translate Operating Guides and supporting training documents for local compliance and alignment with worldwide safety guidelines. Specific accountability to maintain On the Job training documents.
- Electronically assemble, coordinate electronic publication and delivery of Operating Guides and supporting documents.
- Verify document configuration is in alignment and meets Walt Disney Parks and Resorts and compliance requirements.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to capture LOB procedures.
- Convert subject matter information into formalized procedures and standard format.
- Use various software programs to create and distribute documentation to the user groups.
- Edit documents to ensure quality.
- Work with various partners (e.g., Operations, Legal, and Safety) for approval of documents.
- Support cross-team/cross divisional projects if applicable.
- Maintain close relationship and communication with Lines of Business and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts overseas partners.
- At least two-year work experience.
- Education: bachelor or above.
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
- Previous experience using a document management system and reusable content.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to details.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior client service skills.
- Ability to handle pressure of high volumes of work. Meet project milestones with satisfactory quality.
- Experience in communication with translation vendors a plus.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.