Documentation SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 805273BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 21, 2021
- You will develop and publish operations training documents in alignment with Walt Disney Theme Parks and Resorts compliance requirements;
- You will work with thematic experts to record Lines of Business procedures and convert thematic information into formalized procedures and standard format;
- You will distribute published documentation to the user groups following the standard process;
- You will provide timely documentation support with ensured quality according to operational needs and training requirements;
- You will work with various teams (e.g., Operations, Legal, and Safety) for approval of documents when necessary;
- You will be responsible for version control and maintenance of document softcopies and hardcopies;
- You will lead documents inspection and improvement projects for multiple Lines of Business;
- You will support cross-team and cross-divisional projects based on needs;
- You will maintain close relationships and communication with the responsible Lines of Business and Walt Disney Theme Parks and Resorts’ overseas partners.
- Bachelor degree or above with at least two-year work experience;
- Proficiency oral/written communication skills in both English and Mandarin;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills with attention to details;
- Ability to handle pressure of high volumes of work and complete requirements of each project milestones with reliable quality;
- Previous experience in using a document management system and reusable content is preferred.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.