E-commerce MKT ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 901070BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Dec. 07, 2021
Responsibilities:- Build the eCommerce marketing calendar integrated with Brand Marketing Calendar, CPC & Retail Marketing Calendar and Online Promotion Calendar to ensure cross-channel marketing consistency, Consolidated local marketing campaign assets such as visual materials, video, event information, etc.
- Plan and execute the online/offline marketing campaign, co-branding marketplace campaign such as Tmall Super Brand Day offline pop-up stores and other promotional campaign, etc.
- Plan and manage all the social content like Weibo/Wechat /Douyin/Bilibili and other Social platforms , ensure all the social marketing plan to drive traffic to the stores and ensure execution excellence with the support from agency/vendor
- Develop the influencer/KOLs program driving traffic to stores with expected ROI , Develop and manage CRM program in online/offline stores, for examples SMS, VIP care, GWP development, etc.
- Develop local product assets and content (product/model shooting, brand/social videos, product key visuals, etc.) by closely working with team members, and leverage existing Disney assets from cross line of business for marketing usage.
- Ensure all marketing communication and activations are in consistent concept and compliant with company policies and brand guidelines
- Closely work with Ecom team as well as TP to deliver best-in-class Ecommerce marketing experience visual controls and KPIs.
- Explore the brand/product exposure opportunities with cross line of business collaboration ( PR, CPC MKT, Studio, SHDR, DMD, licensee coop etc.) to maximize the brand buzz thru consistent concept and seamless journey
|Education||- Bachelor degree or above|
|Experience||- Minimum 10+ years working experience and at least 5 years’ marketing and experience |
- Ecommerce experience is as must
- Working experience in TP/digital marketing/Ecom marketing is preferred
|Knowledge||- Extensive knowledge of retail and marketing business |
- Experience in managing marketing agencies including campaign/social/content…etc
- Advanced knowledge of online consumer insights
- Familiar with licensee & authorization business
|Core Skills||- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese|
- Ability to collaborate successfully lead multiple projects and teams, in matrix and multinational organization
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior leadership
must be motivated, highly organized, flexible and results oriented
- Demonstrable creative thinking, with a passion for delivering the best Disney/Pixar/Star Wars/Marvel product and services
- Ability to consult on cross-functional projects to ensure e-commerce principles are incorporated
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- A good team leader , can work under high pressure
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.