Engineering Service Manager, Facilities (Utilities Management & Cost SApply NowApply Later Job ID 776894BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 12, 2021
- Demonstrate a visible commitment to safety.
- Develop Shanghai Disney Resort facility related energy saving strategy, program and action plan.
- Coordinate with other professional service manager to find out potential energy saving opportunity, develop workable energy saving action plan, technical method.
- Coordinate with relevant Line of business, align each other on energy saving plan, move forward and conduct planned energy saving program.
- Develop and find out feasible energy saving technical and method.
- Coordinate and get information from government, clearly get government intent on energy saving and environmental protection expectation.
- Develop Facility Operation Service annual energy saving plan and target.
- Develop and make various report, like utility consumption record, energy saving and energy consumption trend, energy saving performance assessment, etc.
- Set up and organize various meeting to move forward and push energy saving program implement.
- Develop Facility Operation Service energy saving operation guideline & SOP.
- Assist in development and achieve of Facility Operation Service annual utility AOP.
- Participate in the recruitment, hiring and training of Front Line Cast Members.
- Complete other assignments as deemed appropriate by leader.
- College Degree or strong technical background in an Engineering discipline is required (Mechanical/HVAC/Electrical)
- Be familiar with local code and relevant regulation about energy saving and environmental conservation.
- Rich experience in facility energy saving.
- Over 8 years relevant working experience in facility energy saving experience is preferred.
- 5 years or above experience in a leadership role.
- Knowledge of EMS, URS, etc.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
- Able to read facility design drawings and schematics
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.); AUTOCAD skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills, English written and verbal ability is preferred
- Available to work Sunday through Saturday, all shifts (i.e., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) as deemed required by management.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.