Facility DesignerApply NowApply Later Job ID 862483BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 12, 2021
- Demonstrate a visible commitment to safety.
- Work directly with project teams on the technical scopes of the project throughout the final phases of design, construction, testing & commissioning and handover.
- Provide quality control support throughout installation and T&C.
- Research IFC drawings and Shop Drawings from archive files to find details of existing construction for all facilities throughout the Resort
- Assists in conceptual design and production design/drawing package in support of project requirements.
- Prepare design drawings, specifications and quality control processes, in support of sustainment of architecture and engineering and assigned projects.
- Research China GB codes to assure that all work performed in compliance with the latest GB Code.
- Participate in design planning with internal and external entities.
- Assist architects and engineers in resolving technical conflicts, encountered with the design/drawing package, with vendors and shops to ensure conformance with design documentation.
- Assist architecture and engineering recommendations for action, and suggested priorities for the resolution of facility and area development operational and architectural problems.
- Provide timely communication to management and Resort partners. Provide architecture and engineering support and technical expertise to the Engineering Services teams (maintenance).
- Troubleshoot technical problems and assist architects and engineers to propose architectural and engineering solutions for resolution as needed.
- Must be willing to work evenings, holidays, weekends, and various shifts as needed.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.