Field Investigator-SecurityApply NowApply Later Job ID 784822BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 19, 2021
- You will conduct investigations into property damage incidents, workplace violence, policy violation, and Company/brand concerns as assigned by Investigations leadership;
- You will utilize direct interviews, forensic interviews, talking with relevant persons to gather facts and evidences;
- You will utilize ways of CCTV, electric information collection, and data query to fetch information;
- You will finish the case report independently and report to investigation leadership;
- You will know well about the whole park, communicate with LOB, and keep a good cooperation relationship;
- You will assist the contingency management team in investigating the crisis and resuming the operation.
- Over 1-year work experience with a college degree and above;
- Good verbal and written communications skills;
- Good abilities of observation and judgment;
- Good execution capability and physical quality;
- Strong sense of responbility and working pressure-resistant;
- Good service awareness and resilience to pressure;
- Basic English communication skills;
- Basic Office software skills;
- Experienced in organizations related to security, army, and law enforcement;
- Good knowledge of relevant legal practices and procedures;
- Familiar with installing, operating security systems;
- Experience and skills in communicating with Human Resources, Legal, Public Relations and other departments;
- Experienced with contingency related work.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.