Already applied?View Dashboard
Field Investigator, SecurityApply Now Apply Later Job ID 577237BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 10, 2018
Job Summary:Conduct comprehensive investigations of criminal acts, serious policy violations and workplace violence etc. incidents at the Shanghai Disney Resort and its associated properties. Utilize advanced interview techniques and technological assets to gather information as part of the investigations process. Coordinate with internal business partners and external agencies as needed during the investigation and adjudication of assigned cases. Maintain objectivity, impartiality, confidentiality and fairness in investigative work, conducting him/herself with the highest degree of integrity. Use developed sense of prioritization to balance high-volume case load. Identify and elevate incident trends to Investigations leadership. Develop and foster strong business partner relationships in a way that supports collaboration. Elevate/communicate significant issues to Investigation leadership.
- Conduct investigations into incidents of workplace violence, fraud/theft, policy violation, and Company/brand concerns etc. as assigned by Investigations leadership
- Gather required information for case development using direct interviews, forensic review of security and personnel/records systems, and online/open source research
- Conduct integrity surveillance operations, live or electronic, as authorized by Investigations leadership
- Thoroughly document investigative activities and findings using case management software, to include case summaries, interview notes, activity logs, photo/video documentation and evidence reviews
- Conduct incident assessment and analysis based on investigation data, finish analysis report
- Collaborate with LOB partners and external agencies as necessary for cross-disciplinary investigations
- Notify Investigations leadership and LOB partners as appropriate for significant issues, to include written incident briefs
- Attend professional training opportunities as directed by Investigations leadership
- Work on assigned shifts as determined by Investigations leadership to include early morning/late evening/weekend shift coverage and occasional overtime
- Great perspective of overall situation and cooperative awareness
- Great communication and writing ability
- Great computer operating skills
- Interest in security investigation field
- Great judgment, execution and logic thought
- Minimum college degree or higher
- Bilingual skills (English)
- Work experience in large park or amusement park
- Prior Security, Law Enforcement, Military or comparable experience
- Understanding of the criminal judicial process
- First responder experience
- Experience with CCTV operations, forensic review
- Experience with HR/Labor Relations/Legal partnerships in a corporate environment
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.