Already applied?View Dashboard
Finance Reporting ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 563700BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 28, 2018
Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Reporting Manager to support SHDR’s revenue financial reporting and business analysis needs. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Finance, this position will be a key contributor to the completion of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and supports various financial analysis projects.
An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will be focused on providing accurate and timely information to internal management or external supervisors/auditors to aid in good decision making and will possess a customer service mindset that focuses on providing top-notch service to all levels of our organization. Given the start-up nature of the role, the candidate should expect to maintain flexible hours and collaborate extensively with others, both in China and US.
- Lead a team through the monthly close process on revenue and review results to ensure transactions are recorded according to GAAP and Tax guidance
- Oversight and analysis of month/quarter/annual revenue financial reporting to executive leadership and corporate
- Oversight and analysis of month/quarter/annual special purpose reporting to meet external requirements, e.g. SASAC reporting, statutory reports and etc.
- Provide accounting technical guidance and support related to business objectives and System Integrations to ensure transactions are recorded according to GAAP and Tax guidance
- Discussing different revenue transaction with LoBs on day to day business operation to make sure proper reporting
- Implement and maintain processes in an effort to optimize efficiency while maintaining adequate internal control and accuracy
- Help build a world class reporting team through the hiring, mentoring, development and retention of accounting professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 10+ years working experience in related area, a mixed experience in Big 4 and multinational companies working experience is preferred;
- Possesses strong knowledge of US GAAP and PRC GAAP
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization including executives
- Strong leadership and partnering skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving, decision making and continuous process improvement skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel/PPT knowledge.
- English Language skill in written and oral
- CPA or other equivalent certificate
- Master’s degree
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.