Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Cash OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687039BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 29, 2019
Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Financial Analyst to work with Cash Operations responsible for daily audit of the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and reconciliation and partner with Finance for month/quarterly close responsibilities. Complete disposition of the vault including the daily balance, assurance of sufficient funds to support the operation and the completion of daily postings within SAP that support the audit and reconciliation processes.
- Complete the daily audit of the Electronic Data Capture (EDC) and reconciliation and partner with finance partners for month/quarterly close responsibilities.
- Verify and reconcile non-cash transactions including coupons and payment cards
- Responsible for the overall disposition of the vault including the daily balance, assurance of sufficient funds to support the operation and the completion of daily postings within SAP that support the audit and reconciliation processes.
- Perform daily verification of cash, coin and non-cash transactions and record in a PC-based cash handling system, SAP
- Build and balance change-funds to support operational areas
- Support operations by providing routine cash exchanges
- Support daily cash handling by building change funds, preparing the bank deposit, maintaining accurate transaction records, and balancing the vault
- Ensure compliance to internal control policy and procedures at all times
- 2+ year experience in Accounting, Finance and related areas in Cash Operation.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and late-shifts.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy and efficiency.
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Efficient and competent at tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good in written, spoken and reading English
- Previous experience working within a secured environment
- Good interpersonal skills to develop positive, effective relationships with other departments/business partners
- Good quantitative and analytical skill
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later