Financial Analyst, Credit AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 763080BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 19, 2020
- Perform online research on assigned counterparties, assess and monitor the latest corporate background information, products, experiences, operating scale and diversifications, to accomplish the credit scorecard population and credit rating classification of the counterparties
- Be able to leverage your learnings and experiences to support the refinement of credit scorecard and rating criteria to improve the applicability of credit rating structure
- Conduct industry and macro developments assessment, such as catering, retail, advertising, tourism, Third-party payment, E-commerce, etc. Stay up-to-date on industry trends
- Perform credit analysis and on-going credit monitoring on assigned counterparties, and draft credit review report by summarizing key points of operating performance and financial position, to provide suggestion for credit approvals and risk mitigation proposals
- Monitor the status of account receivables and control the risk exposure on counterparties through periodically aging review, and assist the managment, review, and execution of bank guarantees.
- Bachelor's degree or above (major in Finance or Accounting is preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 year work experience at multinational corporations with a similar working background
- Working experiences at credit insurance or credit rating companies is a plus
- Good knowledge of credit management and strong research and analytic skills
- A highly motivated and confident self-starter,
- Critical thinking and logical thinking
- Flexible and adpatble, be able to work under a fast-paced work environment
- A strong self-learner with curiosity
- Proficient in listening, speaking, reading, and writing English
- Proficienctoffice computer skills such as Excel and PowerPoint
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.