Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Financial PlanningApply Now Apply Later Job ID 524171BR Location Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Feb. 28, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking candidates with accomplished professional experience, curiosity and desire to learn and grow, demonstrated analytical skills and outstanding academic records to fill the position of Financial Analyst, Financial Planning . This role will be a key contributor to support the consolidation, evaluation of project related capital cost and forecast, as well as the comparison and review of the internal/external reports which include project capital cost, to ensure the data consistency and accuracy.
- Evaluate, analyze and compare all internal/ external reports that contain the key WDI data elements and ensure the key project data elements feeding these reports are accurate and consistent
- Document process and report flows throughout the process in accordance with SOX requirement. Reinforce the effective communication between project and different departments
- Support and consolidate Monthly Capital Forecast, Annual Capital Plan, Long Term Capital Plan and Cash flow
- Ad hoc analysis work and support for other business requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 2-4 years of MNC experience
- Analytical, finance, business/product development, or accounting experience
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Refined written and verbal communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, influencing, and communication skills up and down the organizational structure to convey key elements in a concise and positive manner
- Self-motivate and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn with strong business acumen
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills, systems, and techniques
- Expert with SAP or other Financial/ERP system
- Enthusiasm for Disney, the entertainment and travel industries
Additional Information:Keywords: SHDRProfessional
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.