Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial Analyst, Financial SystemApply Now Apply Later Job ID 715133BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 29, 2019
This position will provide end user support, training, and communication to increase user proficiency and data accuracy in the financial system. This position will proactively influences finance processes and finance system design on best practices, identifies and implements process improvements, system enhancements, and report customization required for accounting and finance functions. While the initial responsibilities for this role will focus on end user support in SAP/POS systems and design/implementation of additional financial modules, the analyst will participate in testing, implementation and end user support of all Finance related systems at the Shanghai Disney Resort. Partnership with Finance, IT, Operation as well as with the Parks & Resorts world-wide segment Financial Systems team, will be required.
- Support Ticketing related projects including requirement collection and documentation, Financial Interface Testing and project implementation
- Apply understanding of basic PRC GAAP accounting principles to our systems and business processes
- Provide end user support, coordinate testing and training, resolve issue on SAP interfaces connecting with others Disney operation systems ; Respond quickly and effectively to finance end users
- Partnership with system owner, assist in the testing, evaluate and control financial impact, resolve finance issue on POS systems, and provide end user support to finance
- Participant projects as a finance representative coordinate with finance end users to achieve project target，assist on project management support
- Effectively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with local and US support team to resolve issues
- Monitor process and data, ensuring systems integrity, data integrity and system functionality
- Bachelor’s degree above in Finance, Accounting, IT, MIS or equivalent
- 2 years’ comparable work experience on system implementation and support
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong partnering and networking skills
- Proactive and effective communication skills
- Comprehensive accounting & finance knowledge
- POS support background is preferred
- Project experience is preferred
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later