Financial Analyst, InsuranceApply NowApply Later Job ID 790673BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
- You will support the management of SHDR’s Property, Casualty, Marine Cargo, Auto insurance programs;
- You will support the placement of insurance programs by preparing insurance proposals, involving in market insurance submission and providing suggestions on coverage and quotation assessment;
- You will be responsible for daily insurance policy management, including contract approval and execution, premium payment, and maintain the log of insurance programs;
- You will support daily claims, including claim notification, claim document collection, and periodically track usage of claim reserve, claim status, and keep loss records by line of insurance policies;
- You will support claim process update and refinement if needed;
- You will assist in planning and budgeting of insurance costs;
- You will prepare regular claim analysis reports and summaries as required by manager;
- You will be responsible for risk management activities such as insurance seminar, tendering, meeting arrangement, and etc;
- You will communicate other Lines of Business to coordinate different tasks and activities, and maintain long-term good relationship with insurance partners;
- You will support special projects and assignments as needed.
- A Bachelor degree or above, major in insurance is preferred;
- 1-2 years experience in insurance related position;
- Strong logical thinking and communication skills with attention to detail;
- Able to be proactive in solving problems;
- Flexible and embraces diversity of job tasks, able to work under fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate strong partnering skills and hardworking attitude;
- Excellent in English writing and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in PC skills such as Excel and PowerPoint.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.