Financial Analyst, Walt Disney ImagineeringApply NowApply Later Job ID 820433BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 18, 2021
- You need to maintain accurate financial information and establish basic financial models for performance and trend analysis.
- You need to identify financial issues and analyze them in a form that clearly communicates the results and facilitates management's assessment.
- You need to understand the accounting factors that affect the scope of responsibility and thus may have an impact on the financial situation.
- That you are required to communicate and build good relationships with project teams, department members, management and customers.
- That you are required to comply with company financial policies.
- You are required to analyze complex accounting entries that may have a significant impact.
- You will be required to suggest options and recommendations for process improvements.
- You are required to be available to provide guidance and supervision to assistant analysts and/or financial assistants.
- You are required to comply with personnel policies and all company manuals.
- you will be responsible for the financial analysis of one or more projects.
- you will be required to work with project teams to establish budget and cost strategies.
- You create and maintain CBS (Cost Structure Breakdown).
- You approve and review project spend.
- You work with project teams to maintain EFCs (Estimated Final Costs).
- You maintain cost centers and standard labor rates.
- You review the payment process for invoices.
- You need to manage daily reporting and analysis (e.g. cash flow analysis and forecasting, cost to completion reports, staffing forecasts, etc.).
- Proficiency in spreadsheet and word processing computer applications and must have a conceptual understanding of integrated financial systems
- Bachelor degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or other business or quantitative equivalent
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a financial related field
- Possess an understanding of financial controls (e.g., budgeting, forecasting)
- Demonstrated knowledge of business acumen and GAAP
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment with spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop pro formas, NPV and IRR analyses
- Able to create and effectively present complex financial analyses
- Ability to work independently
- Able to work in a flexible team environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and multiple functional disciplines
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.