Financial AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 879081BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Perform cost segregation studies on direct purchases and small, non-complex capital projects
- Process creation, modification, transfer and retirement of assets.
- Prepare non-complex quarterly account reconciliations and CapEx reports in reconciliation tool.
- Request clarification of cost and in service dates from business units.
- Prepare backup documentation for the project scope, cost components and completion dates for all assigned capital initiatives.
- Understanding of company-wide accounting policies and apply relevant policies appropriately.
- University Degree. Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or related major
- Written/Oral English fluency and ability to clearly present personal perspective
- A quick learner and general knowledge of construction project
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.