Already applied?View Dashboard
Financial AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 597404BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 08, 2018
Job Summary:We are seeking candidates with accomplished professional experience, curiosity and desire to learn and grow, demonstrated analytical skills and outstanding academic records to fill the position of Financial Analyst.
Responsibilities:Financial Analysts support the team by providing analytical, financial, and business support to Shanghai Disney Resort. Primary responsibilities include development and ownership of financial models and analyses to support key business decisions, business case development, pro forma analysis, and coordination of cross-functional projects focused on strategic aspects of Operations lines-of-business, negotiation of key business deals, and creation of senior management presentations.
- Master’s degree in related field and 1-2 years of MNC experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years relevant MNC experience in project finance, operations finance, financial planning, business planning or development, financial and/or management reporting, accounting, and/or corporate finance
- Top academic achievement with major in a business/finance-related field with significant finance coursework
- Demonstrated partnering and communication skills, convey key elements at the organizational structure level in a concise and positive manner
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis, problem solving, and financial modeling
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, with ability to extract and explain the “story” from the data
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP) and software with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and techniques
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Expert with SAP or other Financial/ERP system
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.