Fire Safety SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 771477BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
- Implement fire safety requirement of company, and supervise the implementation of fire safety responsibility system.
- Compile and review fire safety management system and fire emergency plan.
- Investigate and analyze fire alarms of duty area, and supervise the corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Establish and implement fire safety inspection plan.
- Lead fire safety inspectors of duty area and supervise the fire self-checking implementation of LOBs.
- Supervise and guide to implement fire emergency evacuation drill.
- Implement fire safety training of staff and special posts.
- Support large activities.
- Plan, organize, and implement fire safety activities.
- Guide and supervise fire safety management work of third party.
- Complete other tasks from the leader.
- It needs 3 to 5 years fire relevant work experience upon Bachelor’s degree; it needs 5 to 6 years fire relevant experience upon college degree.
- College or above in Fire Safety related discipline
- The abilities of listening, speaking, reading, writing of English are good.
- Certificate of Registered Fire Engineer is preferred.
- Middle or senior certificate of building (construction) fire administrator is preferred. The job demand can be loosen up for person who are excellent.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.