Guest Communication MgrApply NowApply Later Job ID 788121BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 11, 2021
- You will provide exemplary service/support to guests/Cast during daily operation;
- You will assist guests/Cast with questions, directions, and miscellaneous information enhancing their overall experience;
- You will handle all guest feedback including guest complaints and compliments;
- You will provide appropriate Guest Service Recovery to ensure guests’ satisfaction and brand loyalty;
- You will do proper following up and escalation to higher management level with immediate attention when needs occur;
- You will support guest communication leads with any necessary follow up and provide guidance in handling and responding guest inquiries, feedbacks and issues;
- You will communicate feedback to respective Lines of Business in a timely manner to ensure a prompt response is provided;
- You will manage Cast Members regarding daily operation service flow and making adjustments as necessary to provide minimal Guest wait times, Cast technical needs and historical reporting;
- You will be responsible for managing, coaching and organizing Guest Communication Team.
- Provide analytical support to other departments or Lines of Business to recognize performance and address areas for improvement;
- You will ensure preset targets and quality standards are met through resource or capacity planning;
- You will develop and transfer knowledge and skills to entry level [DEX1] Frontline Cast;
- You will execute processes and procedures to exceed Guest expectations and to deliver consistent high quality Guest Service;
- You will maintain some understanding of telecommunication operations and lead Cast as required;
- You will adhere to all Company policies and procedures while holding others accountable for the same;
- You will be familiar with hotel emergency procedures i.e. fire, understand the role in the situation and what should be acted and followed;
- You will fully understand hotel call center using system including call accounting and voice mail systems and be familiar with the PMS; able to perform basic trouble shooting;
- You will coordinate service calls by system providers to ensure minimum downtime of all communication systems during the maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience;
- Diploma / Bachelor’s in relevant major;
- Proven leadership experience;
- Proven operational experience;
- Demonstrated operational Guest service experience and Guest service skills;
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with conflict;
- Proven ability to function effectively in a team environment;
- Demonstrated passion for developing others;
- Proven strong partnering and networking skills;
- Demonstrated strong organization, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail;
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills;
- Demonstrated follow-through skills;
- Proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment;
- Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts, and holidays;
- Ability to converse in Mandarin & English;
- A * level Shanghai Health Certificate with at least 6 months of validity is required for this role.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.