Since the opening of our first center in Shanghai in 2008, Disney English has been sharing the joy of language learning with tens of thousands of children across China. With our award-winning curriculum and unparalleled Disney stories and characters, we help children develop a passion for the English language. Here, we give trainers and a variety of other professionals the opportunity to shape young children's futures and build rewarding relationships with them along the way. This is a wonderful opportunity in education, providing you with the unique opportunity to make a world of difference in a child's future.
Guest Relations Consultant-NanjingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 495506BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Disney English Date posted Jan. 25, 2019
Our mission is to transform children’s learning by combining immersive content, innovative technology, and engaging teaching methods that inspire children to confidently communicate with the world in their own voice.
- Work closely with the operations and academic teams to deliver the Disney English Experience to existing parents to achieve center renewal sales target.
- Lead sales renew conversations by highlighting Disney English differences and learner’s actual learning progress. Ensure all processes are in strict accordance with Disney English renewal sales process and policies.
- Coordinate with relevant functions to follow up “non- renew reason” action planning and timely feedback to line manager for support if needed
- Deliver best guest experience with counselor’s approach attitude, including parent connection before and after class, parent connection call, etc. and as needed helps parents solve issues.
- Able to handle parent complaint and provide initial service recovery solutions, and ensure all complaints if unsolved are followed timing by reporting to line manager.
- Keep work closely with academic teams to know about learner’s learning progress, by regular class observation, PTC sit-in, parent care binder review with Learning partners, etc.
- Create and maintain accurate customer profiles within Sales Force.
- Follow up with parents to inform of class transfer, event information, and leave record and make-up class arrangement.
- Provide on-going feedback to the Center Manager in regards to center sales strategy and tools
- Maintain a professional and polished Disney appearance at all times.
- Punctual to all scheduled meetings, trainings, scrimmages and sharing.
- Report any safety or security-related incidences in an accurate and timely manner through the appropriate channels.
- Provide coverage for Learning Partners as required.
- 1 year minimum customer service related work experience, with sales background or academic background as a plus.
- A passion for working with children and their families / caregivers; Understand kid parent’s experience and kid education.
- College degree or commensurate experience required; Basic computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends.
- Basic spoken and written English
Additional Information:For more information, please visit our website www.disneyenglish.com
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney English Training (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney English.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.