Guest Service Manager, Food and BeverageApply NowApply Later Job ID 877314BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 21, 2021
- Guest Service Manager has the ability to work a flexible schedule with variable shifts and days off, support Restaurant Manager and Area Managers to manage an effective schedule by working actively with scheduler and workload management team to maximize cast members’ productivity.
- This role is responsible for daily operational activities, handle guest and cast issues in a minimum amount of time with satisfaction to all involved. Supporting the Restaurant Manager to lead a team delivers perfect execution on service standard and magical experience for our guest.
- This role is also providing a rewarding and supportive work environment for cast members in order to ensure that all safety and sanitation levels are upheld in accordance with all local government regulations.
- You will supervise subordinates to carry out their jobs;
- You will communicate with fellow cast member, conduct effective shift briefings ensuring all staff are aware of VIPs, special occasions, daily specials, up selling products;
- You will hold responsibility of Profit and Lost, cost control and limit expense;
- You will train and develop team to deliver Disney difference experience for the guests;
- You will liaison between other line of business and work closely with Park and Resort operations;
- You will oversee the Implementation of standards as detailed in the Operation Guide;
- You will share recommendations and guest comments to Chef and Food and Beverage Manager to reflect current customer profile;
- You will supervise the maintenance of service equipment to maintain a good show quality;
- You will ensure the fellow cast members and guest has a safe and well controlled dinning environment.
- At least 3 years’ experience in high-end or fine dining restaurant, or relevant theme park business with similar position;
- Know and follow the basis hygiene & sanitations regulations, inventory control, and business flow and guest control relation;
- Have a sound food and beverage knowledge;
- Supervising and training of existing and new cast members;
- Willing to learn and adapt well to new challenges;
- Positive working attitude, could work under high pressure;
- Proper and tactful in handling guests and their concerns;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.