Already applied?View Dashboard
Guest Service Manager, MerchandiseApply Now Apply Later Job ID 666036BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 31, 2019
Job Summary:As a guest service manager, your primary duty is to ensure that daily operation across the store performs as expected. You need to lead your team to achieve operation and finance target meanwhile providing Disney features working environment to Cast Members and serve guests with high standard services.
- Manage a team within an individual store or a division of a large scale store
- Maintain a safe environment for Cast Members according to required safety procedures.
- Adhere to the Disney Philosophy, apply Disney leadership, create and maintain a positive working environment for Cast Members.
- Provide tradition training and On-the-job training to new and existing Cast Members. Ensure an effective and persistent encouragement and promotion for all level Cast Members.
- Follow Disney performance management standards.
- Leading team to effectively execute required procedures and standards.
- Support and promote for innovation. Pay attention to changes that influence experiences of guests and Cast Members. Collecting feedback and be part of the team to push for process optimization.
- Focus on and encourage Cast Member who has excellent guest services. Building the role to serve guests with beyond-expectation services. Persistently give Cast Members with positive and constructive feedback.
- Pay attention to store visual management. Keep communicating and cooperating with the relative department to guarantee an optimized store display.
- Supervise and manage store goods turnover effectively.
- Lead team members to work on with stock management and loss prevention work in store.
- Manage shift for store Cast Members to maintain efficiency.
- Act up to Disney four keys, ensure an excellent store operation.
- Ensure timely and effective communication. Guarantee a smooth daily operation by seeking for internal and external communication and cooperation.
- Lead store level special activities independently.
- Focus on store Key Performance Indication. Take actions according to the trend to maintain sales and excellent guest service experiences.
- College degree or above, bachelor’s degree or above is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of guest service experience. Fashion retail experience is preferred.
- Have at least 1-year team management experience with proved outstanding leadership.
- Proven strong interpersonal, networking and cooperation skills.
- Good environmental adaptability and quick response to emergencies.
- Focus on personnel sustainable development.
- Ability to work and make decisions individually under different occasions.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills with attention to detail
- Ability to supervise and use resources effectively. Be able to complete daily core works efficiently.
- Be able to accept flexible working shifts (early morning, late night, including possibly weekends, holidays, traveling peak times) and rotation to different locations(indoor and outdoor)
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Internet and Windows software packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), good communication skill. Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking Mandarin. English communication ability is preferred.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later