Already applied?View Dashboard
Host/Hostess, ConciergeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 576422BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. As part of the Disney magic, Cast Members will have the opportunity to experience:
- Memorable interactions with guests
- An enjoyable, inclusive and equal working environment
- A rich training program and a comprehensive range of benefits
- A broad development platform with opportunities to advance and experience new fields while learning professional management skills
- Advanced equipment and technology and complete infrastructure
- An opportunity to create your own happiness through work
- Provide excellent and magical guest experiences every day by sharing information, tour recommendations, ticket service and restaurant booking
- Be familiar with shuttle bus and ferry timetables, parking lots, and provide insightful suggestions to make touring Shanghai Disneyland easy
- Strong knowledge of Hotel and Park attractions, shows, restaurants, store venues and operation times
- Assist front desk and bell services operations when needed
- Good computer skills
- Good communication and service sense to proactively fix problems for guests
- Can work in a very fast-paced environment
- Basic English skills to operate the English computer system and communicate with guests who speak English
- Working Schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. (can work two shifts)
Shanghai Disney Resort will not authorize anyone or any third party to charge candidate. Please always reach to our official channels or platforms for recruitment relevant information.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs.
The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.