Host/Hostess, Disney Concierge ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 577340BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 26, 2021
- Ensuring safety is the priority focus
- Always work in accordance with Disney’s four keys to provide excellent Disney services to Disney guests
- Call the Disney Concierge Service guest in advance to confirm the meeting location and meeting time as well as the reminder for experiencing the park
- Use all the Concierge Service systems proficiently to process related enquiry, tickets, issue DPA and other reservations for Concierge Service guests. The system includes not limited to Galaxy, ResPAK, Opera, and etc.
- Assist guests in planning their visit as well as to provide professional advice based on the group's situation
- Run cross the park to offer convenient, thoughtful and efficient service to guests purchasing Disney Concierge Service
- Ensure safety and orders of Parade and Nighttime Spectacular operations to enhance guests’ experience
- Interact with the Guest actively in the call and introduce all the benefits to convert the call intothe order,contribute efrts to increase and hit the financial target for Premier Tour Services
- Be proactive withguests to answer questions and be flexible in handling the guest situation during the call
- Handle the guest complain, be proactive to answer questions and be flexible in handling the guest situation
- Fill in the daily handover form, collect all guest feedback and interact constantly with on-duty Lead. Complete all the necessary procedure for opening and closing lead
- Interact constantly with guests and Cast Members and create Disney memories for our guests
- Wisely and properly handle any emergent situations
- Deal with any guest situation professionally and friendly
- Be able to complete other relevant work on leadership arrangements
- Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
- Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed
- Support cleaning work areas and guest areas
- Assist logistics and stocking
- Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking trash
- Handle cash or process POS in other LOBs ( * applicable to cash-handling/POS related jobs only)
- Physical demand includes prolonged outside activities in diverse weather conditions
- Physical demand includes prolonged standing
- Can work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Punctual and team work mindset
- Demonstrated strong partnering skills
- Passion in delivering top-level services
- Energetic, patient, positive, proactive
- Demonstrated capability of communication and coordination
- Be able to face emergencies calmly and handle them
- Computer Literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. Adapt to working in different locations flexibly with different shifts and in prolonged outdoor working environment
- Multilingual other than fluent Mandarin and English is a plus
- Major in hospitality is preferable
- Obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment trainings and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
|As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.|
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Learning and development opportunities:
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.