Already applied?View Dashboard
Host/Hostess Disney Special ActivityApply Now Apply Later Job ID 529210BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 22, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. As part of the Disney magic, Cast Members will have the opportunity to experience:
- Memorable interactions with guests
- An enjoyable, inclusive and equal working environment
- A rich training program and a comprehensive range of benefits
- A broad development platform with opportunities to advance and experience new fields while learning professional management skills
- Advanced equipment and technology and complete infrastructure
- An opportunity to create your own happiness through work
- Introduce tour products to guests and Cast Members; communicate product information and policies in-person, by telephone, or email; assist with reservations and required follow-ups
- Use all the reservation systems proficiently to process related enquiries, reservations, orders and payments for guests for Premier Tour Services, tickets, hotels and dining. The systems include but not limited to Galaxy, ResPAK, Opera, CRM and etc.
- Share related information about Shanghai Disney Resort, and be knowledgeable and up-to-date with Shanghai Disney Resort products and services
- Assist guests in planning their visit to Shanghai Disney Resort as well as to provide professional advice based on the group’s preferences
- Interact with guests actively in the call and introduce all the benefits to convert the call into a sale to increase and hit the financial target for Premier Tour Services
- Communicate and work in collaboration with Park Operations partners and other tour hosts to deliver a magical premier tour experience for guests
- Introduce the story of Shanghai Disney Resort during tour delivery, provide itinerary planning and explain services provided
- Deliver amazing Guest Service to all distinguished guests on tours visiting the park and anticipate guest needs to provide a seamless experience
- Be proactive with guests to answer questions and be flexible in handling any situation
- Be able to provide hospitality reception and coordination services with guests at designated outdoor locations, and actively introduce and the regular promotional campaign about the Premier Tour Services to guests
- Represent Disney and the Disney brand, and always work in accordance with Disney’s four keys to provide excellent Disney service
- Be able complete other relevant work arranged by leadership to support the business development of Premier Tour Services, including new product development, regular promotion activities, etc.
- Be able to take the initiative to complete the department's target on time, including telephone skills, guest service satisfaction and the sales performance index
- College degree or above, major in Tourism Management/ Hotel Management/ Public Relation is preferable
- 1 year work experience in Guest Service industry or sales experience is preferred
- Demonstrated capability of communication, coordination and sales skill
- Ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Passion in delivering top-level VIP services
- A team player and able to handle Guest problems/complaints individually as well as any challenging/emergency situation during the tour
- Strong computer proficiencies, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple reservation systems. Knowledgeable in computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Working Schedule: Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members might be scheduled to work shifts on nights, weekends and holidays. Adapt to working in different locations flexibly with different shifts and in prolonged outdoor working environment
- Fluent Mandarin and English language abilities, both oral and written, are desired, but not a must
- You will need to successfully complete and pass all job related training after onboarding
- Fluent in other languages preferred
- You shall obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment trainings and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
Additional Information:Please note:
Shanghai Disney Resort will not authorize anyone or any third party to charge candidate. Please always reach to our official channels or platforms for recruitment relevant information.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status
- We welcome disabled candidates to apply for our jobs
The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, as well as two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to develop this magical destination, we’re looking for a variety of world-class professionals including front line Cast Members and an innovative development team to help our plans take shape.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.