Host/Hostess, Hotel Operations(Part-time)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 759686BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 27, 2020
- Bell Services Cast Members need to rotate several job roles: Host/ Greeter/ Valet/ Bin Master/ Dispatch. Keep interaction with guests and explain the guest’s issues. If necessary, to help bell services counter for both answering phone calls and using computer systems.
- Concierge Host/Hostess interacts with guests; answers questions; provides directions and park information including but not limited to Mailing/Courier/Ticketing/Restaurant Reservations/Limousine Reservations/other items such as flowers, gifts, cake and etc. Provide excellent and magical guest experience every day by sharing information, tour recommendations, ticket service and restaurant booking. Provide insightful suggestions to make touring Shanghai Disneyland easy for our guests.
- As part of a core hotel department, Housekeeping Cast Members will be responsible for overall cleaning and maintenance of guest rooms, and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Timely trace the status of assigned rooms, and record the status/risk of safety in room. Solve problems of room facility usage and explain the guest’s issues.
- Front Desk Cast Members will welcome and assist guests with the check-in registration process by providing a world-class arrival. General duties may include escorting, check- in and check- out, and any general guest service situations. Update guest history and input registration and billing information in Opera system. Be familiar with hotel room configuration, different room rates and promotions
- As a hotline for the theme park and hotels, Resort Call Center Cast Member is responsible for constant communication with guests/cast members, answering phones and assisting guests’ pre-arrival and in-house questions and inquiries regarding hotels and theme park attractions, amenities and services. Solve Challenges like direction, activity schedules, operation hours and park ticket exchange. Communicate with other departments for dealing with guest requests.
- Recreation Cast Members positively interact with kids, and create a magical, immersive environment. Lifeguards monitor the well-being of all pool users and ensure to follow the techniques and procedures detailed in the Operations Manual/Lifeguard Training Manual in the event a Guest experiences difficulty. Assess all Pool readings on a daily basis and ensure all preventative/corrective measures are completed.
- Available to work for three full days continuously per week (Thursday to Saturday or Friday to Sunday). 24 hours at most per week.
- Good communication skills and willing to offer help to guests. Good service sense to proactively fix problems for guests.
- Front Desk and Resort Call Center Cast Members need basic English skills to operate the English computer system and communicate with guests who speak English. Housekeeping Cast Members have to work with chemicals and cleaning materials (cleaning supplies and equipment).
- Can work in a very fast-paced environment and able to handle stressful situations.
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
- Salary: your salary consists of hourly pay and your actual working hours.
- Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance.
- Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
- Insurance: You are entitled to Risk Insurance for Employee
- Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.