Host/Hostess, Housekeeping(Part-time)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 782871BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 08, 2021
Responsibilities:• You will provide Guest room full clean and turndown service, bed making, bathroom cleaning, trash removal and towel replacement as needed;
• You will be responsible for all aspects of upkeep and cleaning in Guest rooms as required by the type of service. Tasks may include:
o Change bedding and make-up beds or turndown beds;
o Cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms;
o Dusting furniture and fixtures;
o Vacuuming carpets, and areas underneath the furniture;
o Clean mirrors, windows, walls, baseboard, etc.;
o Replacing linen, terry and amenities in the Guest room;
o Sort garbage as standard;
o Assure glasses and mugs are cleaned and replaced as needed according to standards.
• You will clean the Guest rooms including bathrooms daily and complete deep clean projects when requested;
• You are required to report maintenance defects, safety issues and missing items as needed,
• You are required to have highly self-protection awareness, can foresee the unsafety factors and appropriately using protective tools (gloves, masks or glasses);
• In addition, you will support the below duties from time to time based on the needs of the business and your qualifications:
• Support guest flow in different locations;
• Assist guests with leading directions, answering questions, and providing information and solutions as needed;
• Support cleaning work areas and guest areas;
• Assist logistics and stocking;
• Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking up trash timely
Basic Qualifications:• Ability to work on Friday through Sunday (3 consecutive full days) for no more than 24 hours per week;
• Able to work for more than six consecutive months;
• Able to perform motions, including prolonged standing, walking, lifting and bending, etc.;
• Courtesy to our guests with good communication skills and service mindset;
• Able to accept repetitive indoor room cleaning tasks;
• Able to work in a very fast-paced environment and heavy workload (the daily working hours should be calculated based on the standard of 45 minutes each room, and the total working hours should not exceed 24 hours per week);
• Ability to use chemicals and cleaning tools (cleaning reagents and equipment);
• Obtain certificate or qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment training and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training).
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Employment Benefits:•Salary: your salary consists of hourly pay and your actual working hours.
•Overtime and allowances: In addition to statutory overtime (depending on your position) you may be entitled to a high temperature allowance.
•Catering subsidy: You are entitled to one free meal per day on days that you are working
•Insurance: You are entitled to Risk Insurance for Employee
•Free Park Entry: While you work for Shanghai Disney Resort you will have the opportunity to enter the park with your family and friends for free
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.