Host/Hostess, VIP ClubApply NowApply Later Job ID 576423BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 19, 2021
- Memorable interactions with guests
- An enjoyable, inclusive and equal working environment
- A rich training program and a comprehensive range of benefits
- A broad development platform with opportunities to advance and experience new fields while learning professional management skills
- Advanced equipment and technology and complete infrastructure
- An opportunity to create your own happiness through work
- Answer incoming calls from Members, and provide excellent Member service through personalized conversations over the phone
- Process orders and reservations for Members
- Share related information about Shanghai Disney Resort
- Assist Members in planning their visit to Shanghai Disney Resort
- Knowledgeable and up-to-date with Shanghai Disney Resort and VIP Club products and services
- Always work in accordance with Disney’s four keys to provide excellent Disney services to Members
- Be able to provide hospitality reception and coordination services for Members at designated locations
- Be able to complete other relevant tasks with leadership direction
- Be able to take the initiative to complete the department's target on time
- Support guest flow in general, including in different locations
- Assist guests with directions, answer questions, provide information and solutions as needed
- Support cleaning work areas and guest areas
- Assist logistics and stocking
- Keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean by picking trash
- Handle cash or process POS in other LOBs ( * applicable to cash-handling/POS related jobs only)
- College degree or above, major in tourism management, hotel management, public relation is preferable
- 1 year or above related experience is preferred
- Strong service and consultative skills
- Ability to be comfortable with asking questions and explaining product options
- Passionate for delivering excellent service
- Good problem-solving skill and ability to think on your feet in various guest situations
- Strong computer proficiencies, including typing skills and the ability to navigate through multiple computer systems
- Knowledgeable in computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fully available for any shift and outdoor work, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays
- You will need to successfully complete and pass all job-related training after onboarding
- Fluent in other languages preferred
- You shall obtain certificate/qualification(s) required for performing the job, and complete and pass all post-employment trainings and assessments (including but not limited to On-Job-Training)
|As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.|
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Learning and development opportunities:
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.