Hotel Experience Integration ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 773592BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 28, 2021
The principal role of the Hotel Experience Integration Manager is to integrate hotel experience holistically with the overall resort experience, understand guests needs and come up with the right strategy, communicate and coordinate with various Lines of Business in supporting of these strategies. This requires working closely with Teams of Marketing, Sales, Revenue, IT, Operation Training, Operation Integration, Food and Beverage, Merchandise and Park Operations, as well as other Disney hotels around the world, while constantly keeping abreast of the local practices, market trends, and development. You will also need to support the needs of the day-to-day operations of the hotels. Interact with guests, Cast Members, external service providers, and partners on a daily basis to ensure a seamless guest experience and delivery of superb service.
- You will facilitate the development of new hotel projects and initiatives;
- You will deeply involve in planning, overseeing and reporting of all the execution of the new projects and initiative related tasks and activities;
- You will identify and manage challenges or potential risks of the new hotel projects and initiatives by engaging conversations with concerned sections and departments and Lines of business;
- You will liaise with relative Lines of business to develop detailed solutions to new project and initiative challenges and implement strategies and plans efficiently and effectively;
- You will work with and under the supervision of the Line manager, take lead in developing trainings for frontline cast members that effectively contributes to support new hotel initiatives and projects or uplifting operation efficiencies;
- You will assist day-to-day management of hotel operations through execute processes and procedures to exceed guest expectations and to deliver consistent high quality guest service;
- You will establish and maintain excellent relationships with guests and cast members;
- You will prepare presentations to management team, Lines of business, or other functional teams as required;
- You will be flexible with work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts, and holidays;
- You will perform other work related duties that may be assigned by Line manager.
- College degree or above and with minimum of 2 years working experience in hotel for leading multi-national company;
- Demonstrate the ability on implementing guest service and guest experience related procedures and projects;
- Able to successfully implement multiple initiatives, run multiple tasks simultaneously and drive results for the project; able to complete tasks under pressure. Have teamwork spirits and able to work with internal and external partners seamlessly. Highly organized and able to deeply engaged in the company culture;
- A true passion for working in the service industry, especially in the hospitality field: down-to-earth and willing to take on tasks beyond the call of duty;
- Possess analytical skills and able to provide sound recommendations based on good understanding of the hotel operations and general business environment;
- Possess strong planning and execution skills; experience in handling, planning and overseeing the execution of new procedure implementation and training;
- Have persuasive, passionate and effective communication skills in writing and speaking;
- Able to identify and resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively;
- Fluent in speaking and writing both Mandarin and English;
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Familiar with hotel PMS, Doorlock and Ticketing System, and knowing OPERA PMS, VisiOnLine and Galaxy system is a plus.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.