Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
HR Intern - OperationApply Now Job ID 187803BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 11/21/2017
You will get valuable on-the-job training and develop skills you'll apply during the course of your career. Experience everything an internship with Disney has to offer and bring your enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
The HR intern will work with HR team, supporting the managers to execute projects and routine business activities.
- Help in HR process including onboarding and offboarding( Gift preparation and courier/ Documents printing)
- Assist in job posting
- Basic admin support for staffing, eg, meeting room book and stationary purchase
- Help in HR document filing
- Ad-hoc assignments as needed
- Fluent spoken and written in both English and Chinese
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and has sufficient flexibility to follow several projects concurrently
- Able to work at least 3 days per week (weekdays)
- Able to work at the position for at least 6 months
- Graduation date is not earlier than June, 2015
- Must be eligible to work in the PRC