HR Operations SpecialistApply NowApply Later Job ID 854876BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 09, 2021
- You will make recommendations to the HR Operation manager for future process and system use;
- You will assist the processes design and will be responsible for some sub-process or simple system landing projects;
- You will provide HR Operations services for employee onboarding, internal development, and exit to ensure a smooth and positive employee experience.
- You will proactively analyze daily work and find opportunity for improvement initiatives and you are willing to drive enhancement for a better Cast experience;
- You will maintain a good working relationship with vendors and constantly make suggestions to improve the quality and efficiency of their services;
- You will be responsible for compliance audits of your own work and advising colleagues with less work experience;
- You will adhere to all personnel policies and company handbooks.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, about 2 years working experience in HR, shared services experience or recruitment experience is preferred;
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point), familiarity with HR systems, experience using SAP, WorkDay;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written communication in Mandarin and English;
- Ability to deal well with conflicts and problems in services or projects for which you are responsible, providing and flexibility in solving problems.
- Demonstrated strong initiative and sense of urgency, with the ability to follow up on outstanding matters efficiently;
- Ability to integrate into the Disney culture and use it in your work;
- Ability to work at a fast pace and be able to provide different services at the same time;
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding work exposure.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.