Already applied?View Dashboard
HRIS AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 577260BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Aug. 02, 2018
Job Summary:This position is responsible for the support and maintenance of SAP and other HR Systems, providing a broad range of project support of the SAP system and other HR systems, and required to routinely partner with technical and functional teams across the company to ensure the effective delivery of integrated system and process solutions.
- Responsible for the support and maintenance of SAP and other HR systems
- Responsible for extraction, data gathering, and data analysis to support business processes
- Prepare statistical summaries and special reports from systems on a regular basis
- Work closely to support various HR and Payroll team members in a collaborative process
- Assist team with providing support of HR system implementation in China
- Maintain and assist in processing of new system modules by conducting testing to ensure validity and integrity of the HR data
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years HRIS related experience
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and other HR Systems
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment
- Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, Access, etc.
- Knowledge of Incident Management tools like ServiceNow and Testing tools like Application Lifecycle Management
- Human Resources and/or related experience
- Excellent oral and written communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality and accountability
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.