Human Resource Information System ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 761561BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 20, 2020
- Assist in the integration of Shanghai Disney Resort HR processes to the system solution, help analyze system requirements by identifying and implementing changes and upgrades to the existing systems to support SHDR HR policies and programs
- Partner with Corporate HRIS, HR business process owners, technology team, and segment HR site sustainment organizations as a contact point to support SHDR HR system initiatives, including collect localization requirements and integration to local country-specific downstream system., etc.
- Support Cast+ APP enhancement, partner with technical and functional teams across the company to understand requirements, performing testing, developing and communicating end-user training and improve business processes
- Partner with technical and functional teams across the company to ensure the effective delivery of integrated systems and process solutions. Tasks including, but are not limited to: documenting business requirements and translating HR policy into system requirements, performing testing, developing and communicating end-user training/business processes, and troubleshooting system issues identifying system and process enhancement opportunities
- Contribute to lead ad hoc HRIS related projects
- Lead and develop local HRIS team members
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eight years above related HRIS experience, 2-3 management experience
- Excellent knowledge of SAP/Workday HR Module
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, Access
- Proficient mapping skills
- Excellent planning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Successfully led a testing effort of significant scale from start to completion
- Strong leadership and empowerment capability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills; able to communicate with all organizational levels
- Goal-oriented, proactive, high energy, can-do attitude, initiative, multi-tasking
- Attention to detail and summarizing skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships across functional teams
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.