Intern, Admin & HR RelatedApply NowApply Later Job ID 763498BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 21, 2020
Responsibilities:You have opportunity to join:
- Recruitment: You will help to facilitating on-site/off-site recruitment process and assisting with team admin works.
- HR Operations / Global Mobility: You will support new employee onboarding process, documentation, and other admin related work.
- HR Business Partner: You will help to book meeting room and schedule meetings for the Business Partner team, and consolidate data and collect information to maintain regular reports.
- Learning and Development: You will provide administrative and logistical support for all orientation classes, communicating with facilitators and supporting them on daily basis responding to questions and requests related to their courses and participants.
Operations Training and Documentation
- Operations Training: Interns in Operations Training team, you will assist in coordinating training courses and maintaining system data.
- Operations Documentation: Interns in Operations Documentation team, you will assist in the collation, editing and typesetting of training materials and documents.
Permitting Record and Information Management
- You will schedule and coordinate meetings, and draft meeting minutes; Translate and update relevant government documents, important clauses in laws and regulations as well as Permitting, Record and Information Management team working files.
- You will assist the Sales Services team to serve internal sales teams and external partners, ensuring contract signing, team order processing, sales data integration, etc.
- You will assist in daily guest services communication and feedbacks, check in and check out, managing housing events and activities.
- Undergraduate or graduate students in Universities
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- To commit 3 working days attendance per week
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.