Intern, Communication/Events RelatedApply NowApply Later Job ID 764896BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 22, 2020
Responsibilities:You have the opportunity to join:
- Internal Communications: You will overall support to the Internal Communications team in a wide variety of communications and Cast engagement related projects and events. Provide support and develop content for a wide range of traditional and digital communications platforms.
- External Communications: You will assist in executing the overall external communications strategy, campaigns and media engagement activities that support the business objectives of Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Citizenship and Community Relations: You will assist in organizing community outreach activities and support community relations research and prepare internal newsletters
- Government Affairs: You will assist in implementing cooperation projects with government agencies and universities, while coordinating meetings and materials for team members as required and facilitate government visits
- You will work closely with team members to implement and oversee ongoing mass-volume marketing campaigns, as well as supporting various partnership marketing in-park/outside-park events. Work scope mainly includes supporting seasonal/thematic campaigns/annual pass program, digital marketing campaigns execution, celebrity in-park tour, contract internal process and payment process, detailed event itinerary follow-up and coordination.
- You will work on Union activities, operate activity venue, and update Union WeChat.
- You will assist to update or modify existing design documents, assist in the operation of social media and produce photography as social media material，supporting big event
- You will assist in the preparation of product knowledge and promotion documents, conduct retail project research and internal coordination.
- Major in Journalism, International Communication or equivalent, or interested in running public account of social media
- Good learning and thinking skills, continuously seek more efficient methods to solve problems
- Positive, have good interpersonal skill
- Have high confidentiality and execution skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and be able to use image or audio, video processing software
- To commit 3 working days attendance per week
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.