Intern, Creative Design RelatedApply NowApply Later Job ID 764962BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 22, 2020
Responsibilities:You have opportunity to join:
Marketing (Creative Design)
- You will work closely with team members to be creative in design graphics and visuals used in print, digital and video platforms for different campaigns, provide insightful ideas with great storytelling concepts. You will have a chance to work closely with advertising agencies and production house, and will be involved in shootings in Shanghai Disney Resort or studios and other graphic productions.
- You will assist lead designer in draft drawings and apply them into product design.
- Walt Disney Imagineering is where imagination and creativity combine with cutting-edge technology to create unforgettable experiences. As an Intern, Creative Design in Walt Disney Imagineering team, you will support on creative designing of storytelling to pioneer new forms of entertainment.
- The Shanghai Disney Resort Design & Show Quality team (DSQ) is the creative interface between Walt Disney Imagineering and related Shanghai Disney Resort lines of business. Creative Intern works under close supervision from the Art Director and Design Manager to provide design solutions and coordination of assigned design projects, including concepts and project documentation as required.
- Full-time University students with major in product design/fashion design/art/advertising/media etc.
- Be good at discovering market trends, and have innovative ideas at the same time
- Proficient in using Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Can adapt to work indoors and outdoors
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- (Optional – this is not the pre-requisite for interview screening, but candidates with it are preferred) Computer software operation capabilities, such as Illustrator，PhotoShop，In Design，Sketch-up and MS Office Suite
- To commit 3 working days attendance per week
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.