Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, ECApply NowApply Later Job ID 885881BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
Responsibilities:• Assistant in DTCR online campaign planning execution including Tmall store and Wechat store
• Support DTCR daily store operation, such as sales KPI monitoring, customer service coordination, online page and mechanism checking, instore livestreaming tracking, product related logistic work, weekly report and etc.
• Support on shopDisney project and Licensee related work
• Support on livestreaming related work such as KOL livestreaming and O2O activation
• Assistant in consolidating and updating EC Operation parts on team shared folder
• Provide regular report of EC case study/trend and competitor analysis to improve online store shopping experience.
• Assistant in team’s reporting related work & some logistic work.
Basic Qualifications:• Fluent in English
• Good command of Microsoft applications such as Power Point, Excel.
• Good communication skills and good at writing.
• Good business sense, with passions and interests in Ecommerce and Business Operation.
• Detail focused and good at data analysis & report is preferred
• Digital/online platform, Taobao Partner agency or FMCG Company working experience is preferred.
• Commit to work for 3-4 days per week for one year.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.