Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, FinanceApply Now Apply Later Job ID 528735BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 05, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking high-caliber talents who can bring excellence to our fast growing operations.
- Do you want to be a member of a magic family that delivers happiness to the world every day?
- Do you have excellent communication skills and are capable of responding to dynamic changes and challenges?
- Do you enjoy working with people from various backgrounds who contribute to enrich our diverse culture?
- Do you take pride in working in a world class corporation and build up your dream career in this fascinating land.
- Do you want to work in the happiest place on earth?
- Filling all payment documents in good order
- Keep record for any document borrowed by audit or other team members
- Keep necessary record if any document is out of AP Fapiao, and ensure all the AP Fapiaos have been well received and filed
- Facilitate internal/external meetings, maintain files and make meeting minutes with vendors/customers
- Gather data to assist analyst as required
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager
- Can perform duty three full days per week at least;
- Major in Finance, Accounting and/or Economics;
- Good at English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office software
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.