Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, HR OperationsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 614615BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 21, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, will be a place where friends and family can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. As we create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape. This position will be with HR Operations team under Human Resources to assist with our volume on boarding process.
- Help to call new cast, arrange offer appointment in the HR system and send communication letters from system; re-schedule or cancel the appointment upon request;
- Prepare and package offer appointment/on boarding day document according to instruction and store the material by date in pre-arranged location, double check the document before use; Revise the document upon request and keep track;
- Assist the offer appointment/on boarding day process, including but not limit to welcome new cast, guide the process according to instruction, distribution material, check online form completeness in the computer, explain our expectation of on boarding process, etc.
- Summarize offer appointment/on boarding activity result and prepare pre-defined email to relevant working partners;
- Final check and filing the document upon offer appointment/on boarding activity complete and pass relevant material to working partner;
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by direct manager
- Bachelor’s or college degree and above, and will graduate in 2019.
- Have enough and sufficient time to be devoted and work for at least 3-4 days per week
- Demonstrate computer proficiency within an English version Windows environment.
- Detail-oriented and capable of doing repetitive work with efficiency and accuracy.
- Fluent in Mandarin and some English skills preferred.
- Your work location is Shanghai Disney Resort in Chuan Sha, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- You could take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort.
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity, and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park, two themed hotels – Shanghai Disneyland Hotel and Toy Story Hotel, Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment venue, a Broadway-style theatre, Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disneyland is a Magic Kingdom-style theme park featuring classic Disney storytelling and characters but with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. As we continue to grow and create this magical destination, we are looking for a variety of world-class professionals to help our plans take shape.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.