Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Intern, Product Operations, DTCRApply NowApply Later Job ID 860976BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
- Support Product Management – Responsible for the online product assortment plan and product lifecycle management including pricing/on-off shelf/Hero and top/product innovation.
- Support Channel Management- for all online channels product assortment: including TMALL, WeChat and other developing channel.
- Support TP management – Responsible for TP merchandise management with online store daily operation.
- Research current market trend and provide insights in the process of product operation.
- Fluent English in writing and speaking
- Sufficient EXCEL skills (VLOOKUP, SUMIF, PIVOT, etc.)
- Proactive in learning and communication
- Collaborative & Committed to professionalism
- Well-organized and able to prioritize product demands
- Result-oriented self-starter, attentive to detail, problem-solver
- Commit to work for at least 4 days a week for 6 months.
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.