IT Operations AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 603401BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 02, 2018
Job Summary:Technology is at the forefront of delivering the magic and enabling the unparalleled vacation experience that makes Walt Disney Parks & Resorts the most visited tourist destinations. The Walt Disney Park & Resort Technology (WDP&R Technology) combines custom technology solutions with creativity to produce robust applications that enhance all aspects of the guest experience.
The IT Support Specialist’s primary duty is to ensure that companies are following compliance standards and regulations, and to seek out deficiencies, failures, and inefficiencies within the business model, and develop new best practices to create solutions to improve a company’s productivity and revenue making.
SHDR Technology seeks forward-thinking team members with accomplished professional experience who are passionate about delivering a quality product, desire to learn and grow, and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
- Responsible for working with business and technology concerns to maximize product and operational improvements.
- Logging calls using call tracking database on problems and requests for service, escalating support issues as required, prioritizing and supporting the IT inquires being received
- Providing a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, accuracy and timeliness, effective and efficient services following the established service level agreements.
- Actively monitoring the support queues to ensure the support cases are handled in a timely manner in person, via phone or web.
- Perform daily operational duties as required.
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high-performance team
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately under pressure and tight schedule.
- Strong organization and delivery skills to balance work and lead process improvements using methodical and disciplined approach with attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact in a team environment and collaborate with team members internal and external to the organization at all levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with analytical and problem-solving analysis with an ability to develop creative alternatives to resolving high priority incident or complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Bachelor's degree in CS/MIS plus minimum of 3 years of relevant systems support, help desk, training, or other computer related experience.
- In-depth technical understanding of PC platforms and up-to-date experience on Service Desk and LAN/WAN technologies.
- Experience in service provision, preferably in a multi-functional services support environment.
- Experience with Windows OS, MS Office and common software applications support.
- Hands on experience with Polycom and Smartboard systems and conferencing support services.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Mail Systems
- Knowledge on Microsoft WSUS/SCCM is a plus.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.