Junior Tradesman(Painter)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 829841BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 19, 2021
- Prepare surfaces to be coated by using various methods to remove grease, rust, dirt, coatings and paints. This includes, scraping, cleaning, patching etc.)
- Apply fine finishes to surfaces according to show quality standards
- Ability to complete the paint repair work of railings and office walls
- Basic knowledge of paint on finishing products
- Be able to understand and execute the technical requirements and guidance of Tradesman
- Properly wear PPE, such as mask, gloves and safety glasses, etc.
- Use scaffolding, ladder, man lifts, etc. and the associated PPE to meet safety standards for working at higher levels.
- Be able to lift 50 LBs and carry 30 LBs
- Demonstrate a visible commitment to safety
- Maintain cleanliness and take appropriate steps to protect the environment.
- Be able to scan the code for applying the materials
- More than two years of experience in building and fit out preventative maintenance or building construction work experience (Experience with multi-facility or multi-technical skills preferred).
- Available to work Sunday through Saturday, all shifts (i.e., 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift) as deemed required by management
- Available to work on holidays
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Candidates for this position should be highly motivated, reliable, and possess good communications skills
- Mentally alert and physically fit (may be required to work on constant movement on foot or in vehicle; material and tools)
- Respect for fellow Cast Members
- Communicates and interacts freely and at ease with fellow Cast Members
- Reliable/dependable whether working individually or in a group
- Have the computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.), accurately report information and record in the document.
- Having the driver's license is preferred
|As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.|
* We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
* Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
* Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
Learning and development opportunities:
Apply online -> Interview over email -> Accept Employment -> Onboard
Please note: You may only apply for this position once in a six-month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
You will be working at Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai. You can take metro Line 11 to Shanghai Disney Resort station or take one of our many shuttle buses. The shuttle buses can be taken from one of several central areas across the city every day. You can find out more information during your onboarding process.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.