Already applied??View Dashboard
Learning Partner Team Leader-Shanghai
Shanghai, China (Mainland)
As a Learning Partner at Disney English, you will support Foreign Trainers in instructing children ages 2-12 at our Language Learning Centers throughout China. Learning Partners use an innovative and immersive Disney program, leveraging beloved Disney characters, stories, songs, animation and other materials to provide a highly engaging and effective, premium experience.
- Full Time
- Level: Entry
- Travel: No
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What are the qualifications that will help you achieve success at Disney English?
- Team player
- Relationship expertise
- Good listener
- Daily Learning Partner team management
- Lead the Learning partner team to provide learning partner coverage plan when there is a Learning Partner gap.
- Center Academic Delivery quality control
- Center Parent Care quality control
- Center renew rate
- Safety and Security
- Service and Operational Standards
- Accurately place learners in the Disney English program by delivering placement assessments in conjunction with a Foreign Trainer and/or English Language Trainer (ELT) or Language Learning Director.
- Provide coverage for classes in times of trainer sickness or absence.
- Attend weekly meetings with the LLD to communicate all pertinent student and classroom management issues.
- 3-year guest service or related work experience and prefer individuals with at least 1 year’s supervisor or managerial level background (if external hire)
- Minimum 18-month Disney English experience if internal promoted
- Meeting Standards or above in previous year
- Minimum 3 months’ experience of Performing LP Mushu role in center, at least supported one new hire learning partner onboarding
- Strong bilingual (Chinese & English) communication and presenting skills
- Has passion to develop in Disney English to connect with Children and families
- Flexible in work schedule
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Pass interview with DM, National Guest Service Manager and HR BP
1.3-year guest service or related work experience and prefer individuals with at least 1 year’s supervisor or managerial level background (if external hire)
2.Minimum 18-month Disney English experience if internal promoted
3.Meeting Standards or above in previous year
4.Minimum 3 months experience of Performing LP Mushu role in center, at least supported one new hire learning partner onboarding
5.Strong bilingual (Chinese & English ) communication and presenting skills
6.Has passion to develop in Disney English to connect with Children and families
7.Flexible in work schedule
8.Good at organizing work plan
9.Pass interview with DM, National Guest Service Manager and HR BP
About Disney English:
Experience a new culture while giving kids the gift of English! With locations across China, the Disney English program uses the "Disney Immersive Storytelling Approach," which utliizes Disney characters to make learning more fun. Our teachers engage children (ages 2-12) the way they naturally learn, through song, interactive games, role-play and above all, fun! Disney English teachers are well-supported with classroom materials/plans, as well as with help settling into expat life; those who want to experience more of China can often transfer to different cities. Through Disney English, educators get the experience of a lifetime while teaching students life-long skills.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney English Training (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Disney English.
Medical insurance provided.
Employee Assistance Program
24-hour confidential & professional assistance for employees and eligible dependents
Tools, training and support to prepare employees for advancement
Holidays and Sick Time off provided.
Complimentary Disney theme park admission
Explore Shanghai Disneyland and select Disney Parks around the world with a limited theme park admission pass