Already applied?View Dashboard
Maintenance Planning SpecialistApply Now Apply Later Job ID 605025BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 20, 2018
Job Summary:Assists Entertainment Department with Maximo System operation, backstage support of parades and show and special events. Track and trace work order of repair and maintenance, also need follow up purchasing cases.
- Create, manage and maintain work orders in the Maximo database which is used for tracking stock, maintenance and inspection records
- Project and plan equipment maintenance to support 5 year plans, daily arrange inspections and minimizing down-time through planned work
- Daily operation of the Show Services area, which includes assistance with procurement / receiving / transport / storage of all Entertainment equipment and supplies and related inventory control process, including the management of an effective preventative maintenance system.
- Mentor and train the technical team in the correct usage of the Maximo maintenance tracking system
- Set-up and use an inventory control system to track ordering, receiving, and dispatching of all Entertainment equipment and supplies, including a preventative maintenance program.
- Oversee the accurate usage of the maintenance system by reporting team members
- Warehouse inventory management and operations
- Cross check Maximo System and Esqwire System to maintain consistence in both systems
- Other work assigned by managers
- Experience with warehouse management software for inventory or maintenance tracking
- Detailed knowledge of maintenance job description writing
- Experience with implementing database tracking and training among other team members
- Ability to mentor junior team members
- Demonstrated ability to use Windows computers and MS Office applications
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Semi-fluent in English
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.