Management Trainee, Hotel OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 773830BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 07, 2021
- You are responsible for providing the check-in and check-out services to the guests, in particular to search and confirm the reservation, to handle the cash and credit card payment services, telephone interaction, information enquiry, further to ensure each of our guests could experience the friendliest greetings as well as the excellent services around the world. Front Desk Lead is responsible for the daily shift operation management, in particular to provide the excellent services to all the guests as the team model, further to supervise and coach the performance of front desk Host and Hostess. Appropriate assistance should be given when Cast Members need it, in addition to pay attention to the operation of front office back of house for ensuring the room’s availability is under control as well as guest’s preference is met. Furthermore, the attendance and the principle issues should be focused by Lead, moreover to check the payment and transaction of each Front Desk Host and Hostess upon the shift ending to ensure the accuracy.
- You are responsible for providing appropriate assistance when Cast Members need it, in addition to pay attention to the operation of front office back of house for ensuring the room’s availability is under control as well as guest’s preference is met, furthermore the attendance and the principle issues should be focused by Lead, moreover to check the payment and transaction of each Magic Kingdom Club Host and Hostess upon the shift ending to ensure the accuracy, finally to keep smooth communication with Food and Beverage to ensure the quality of Magic Kingdom Club benefit.
- You need to keep interaction with guests, answer questions, provide direction and park information including but not limited to Newspapers or Mailing or Courier or Ticketing or Food and Beverage booking or Limousine Reservation or Food and Beverage voucher issuing and other items such as flowers, gifts, cakes and etc. When needed, Concierge members should help with the luggage counter operations and have basic computer operation skills.
- You need to help to deliver detailed and outstanding guest services by daily interaction with each guest at the resort hotels. Housekeeping Cast Members will be responsible for overall cleaning of guest rooms and replenishing items such as linens, amenities and various supplies. Lead is responsible for providing oversight and direction to those working and cleaning in the guest room area and providing oversight of safety and standards.
- You are responsible for constant communication with guests and Cast Members, answering phones and assisting guests’ pre and post arrival and in-house with questions and inquiries regarding hotels and theme park attractions, amenities and services. When necessary follow up must be performed to ensure the response to the guest issue timely and satisfaction with the result. Fully understand hotel PABX including call accounting and voice mail systems and be familiar with the PMS and able to perform basic trouble shooting.
- You are responsible for ensuring guests enjoy the aquatic and activity experience while on vacation in our resorts Hotels. Lead is responsible for coaching and checking Cast Members’ ensuring guests enjoy the aquatic and activity experience while on vacation in our Resorts Hotels.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful working environment
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to confidently utilize service recovery methods
- Receptive to special requests
- Supportive of other Cast Members working on your team
- Can complete repetitious tasks while maintaining quality
- Willing to follow instructions and take direction
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately
- Strong computer and cash handling skills
- Multi task and prioritize
- Ability to converse in Mandarin and English
- Flexible and adaptable (be able to work at variable time, including early morning, late evening, overnight, weekends and holidays)
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.