Manager, Account Management (Creative)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 773571BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 29, 2021
- You will work closely with Executive Leadership (Creative and Strategic) to identify consumer insights and help develop strategic direction for major marketing initiatives;
- You will partner with Creative Services Director to manage workflow, assignments and oversee initiatives created by internal and external resources;
- You will lead and mentor the internal Account Management team;
- You will manage creative and production budgets for internal and external agency teams;
- You will serve as the primary contact with external agency partners and maintain connections with them;
- You will develop and maintain great working relationships with multiple teams within Shanghai Disney Resort, including Marketings, Sales, Public Affairs, Entertainment, Food & Beverage and Operations, etc.;
- You will collaborate with internal marketing partners and external agencies to craft insightful, actionable, compelling creative briefs.
- 10 years or above of senior account management experience at major, top-flight agencies;
- Possess rich experience of leading major integrated marketing campaigns as a proven strategic leader;
- Able to provide records of successful implementations of social media and digital campaigns is a plus;
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and a good understanding of business principles;
- Able to set a high standard, provide inspiring strategic leadership, mentor and guide a group of marketing professionals;
- Capable of organizing and managing budgets, including scoping, forecasting a range of funding, and reasonable budget control;
- Adapt to a fast-paced, high volume workplace, and always push for and achieve excellence;
- Excellent presentation skills and are very comfortable to interact and present to executives;
- Possess excellent project management skills – initiating and managing multiple projects or teams (both internal and external);
- Fluent in speaking and writing in both Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.