Manager, Business Applications
Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 773578BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 08, 2021
- Responsible for the function planning of mobile terminal products such as Shanghai Disney APP, WeChat official account, and mini programs; the product range includes 2C: hotel, catering, retail, face recognition, mobile payment, and park operations.
- Responsible for product market analysis, user survey, demand analysis, product planning and commercial transformation, and manage the product performance, quality and competitiveness throughout the product life cycle;
- Responsible for product planning, tracking and maintenance to ensure that the project can be completed as planned; coordinate internal and external resources, communicate with R&D, operations, customer service, implement the project, and responsible for the development results;
- Refine user needs based on user requirements and data analysis; Strong data analysis abilities and market sensitivity, identify challenges, and seize operational opportunities;
- Good at competing products analysis, proposing innovative product ideas and grasp product trend;
- Have a strong insight into user needs and a good sense of innovation, good learner and like challenges;
- Curiosity, Initiative, excellent understanding and communication skills, able to communicate effectively with business departments and quickly advance project progress;
- Team management experience, can lead a team of about 10 people.
- 8. 5-10 years of mobile product experience, e-commerce, catering, B2B2C experience is preferred; Independent product management experience, Internet industry is preferred;
- Good at use office software such as PPT, Visio, MindManager, etc. to product prototype design, and independently complete product development documents;
- Sensitive to new products and new technologies, keen on market insights, grasp the products development trends, and deeply understand user needs.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills, good judgment and decision-making capabilities for product solutions, clear logic, open mind, and strong summary and induction skills;
- Good interface design ability, fantastic taste of product, and a good data analysis ability;
- Responsible and team work spirit, can work under pressure and deliver high-quality woke;
- Focus on the new applications and trends of mobile Internet on the market, and have your own opinions.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.