Manager, Compensation & BenefitsApply NowApply Later Job ID 854874BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
- You will partner and recommend Shanghai Disney Resort Total Rewards strategies, programs, policies and practices;
- You will partner with Line of Businesses to recommend to assist in compensation proposal including but not limited to new hire offer, salary review, merit planning, off-cycle salary adjustment.,etc.;
- You will get an in-depth understanding of Shanghai Disney Resort business and total rewards philosophy, providing expert’s advice on employee core benefits program and ensure benefit’s offering are competitive in the market and perceived by our employees, prepare and control overall benefits budgets;
- You will manage Shanghai Disney Resort Benefits, Health and Wellness Program to maintain a healthy, engaged and productive workforce by building awareness and enabling employees to make informed decisions;
- You will take lead of core rewards enhancement program, identify Core Rewards Offering opportunity to create unique experience for all cast member;
- You will establish Shanghai Disnet Resort Cast Experience framework to enable effective ongoing Cast Experience Strategic Investment, planning and offering management;
- You will develop the Shanghai Disney Resort Total Reward communication strategy and partner with different stakeholders to implement, to improve the overall employee engagement;
- You will ensure total rewards programs meet local government and legal rules;
- You will partner with other Human Resources partners and Lines of Businesses to provide content expertise and involve in different Human Resources projects;
- You will conduct Compensation & Benefits related training programs;
- You will lead and train Compensation & Benefits team members.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- Good written and verbal communication skills ;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 10+ years of solid C&B experience in HR consulting firm or a multinational large organization environment;
- Familiar with local labor law and regulation;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, SAP, etc.;
- Good project management, planning and organizing skills with proven ability to deliver on time and within budget, demonstrates analytical skills;
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple levels of management internally and externally;
- Proven ability to work in a complex and diverse major business unit of a multi-national company;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.