Manager, Consumer Activation (WeChat Ecosystem)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 854893BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
- Lead full-link data-driven consumer activation focusing on WeChat official account and mini-program. Contribute to cross-channels (APP, Website and WeChat) consumer activation strategy and action plan development to realize brand building and business goal;
- Work with internal creative team and agency partners to develop marketing activities and maximize effectiveness, partnering with strategy leaders to ensure creative follow strategy and build brand crave across consumer touchpoints;
- Work with cross-discipline partners and agencies to lead data-based WeChat ecosystem consumer activation build-up, optimize the model with fast test-and-learn cases, and enable consumer activation across other channels.
- 5+ years of directly related experience, experience in consumer activation across WeChat ecosystem is desired;
- Bachelor or above degree;
- Ability to think in a holistic consumer-centric manner leveraging key insights;
- Strong strategic planning and project management experience;
- Advanced skills in user operation across WeChat ecosystem to build the brand and deliver the business goal;
- Advanced knowledge of consumer-facing technology and data-driven marketing;
- Strong passion for winning, with innovation mindset and capability;
- Good interpersonal skills to develop successful working partnerships with internal and external stakeholders such as media agencies, alliance partners, studio, etc.;
- Demonstrated leadership in managing a comprehensive strategic communication, with excellent critical thinking, written and oral communication skills to convey information with accuracy, creativity, and diplomacy;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment with minimal supervision and/or on a self-directed basis;
- Highly proficient at leading and influencing peer-level partners, and grow team members with thoughtful work scope identification;
- Financial literacy, fluency in marketing strategy, and communications;
- Proactively identify business opportunities and risks and provide risk mitigation strategies to achieve long-term plan and Annual Operation Plan targets.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.