Manager, Digital AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 763078BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 19, 2020
As a Manager, Digital Analytics, you must be a passionate learner and an innovative problem solver with excellent expertise in the field of Digital Analytics, an effective collaborator and impactful influencer to work with other teams and influence the business & product strategies to the highest level, and a caring leader to coach & develop his/her team. You would report to the Director and leads to multiple direct reports.
- Lead a team of digital analytics professionals, achieve business and team goals effectively and efficiently
- Manage business partner relationships, and ensure the value and use of SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound) digital data and data-based insights
- Support business teams, product management groups and other teams with regular & ad-hoc reporting and in-depth analysis, provide recommendations to optimize products and grow business
- Act as Metrics manager, set up actionable & effective success metrics, and oversee the design, synthesis, and delivery of analytics reports, provide guidance and support to users of the metrics
- Hands-on experience developing insights from digital analysis. Detailed understanding of digital analytics across platforms. Ability to synthesize data from many sources into actionable insights
- Oversee Shanghai Disney Resort App/Website/WeChat tracking implementation, and ensure data accuracy by working with digital analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical/quantitative field – e.g. Marketing, Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, etc., or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with online analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar products. Ability to derive and present insights from data
- Advanced experience in communicating with senior managers and executives, and strong communication skills in presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels
- Ability to navigate, succeed, manage time effectively, and manage multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced, complex business environment
- Ability to lead and develop a team of people
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Master degree in an analytical/quantitative field, for example, marketing, mathematics, engineering, economics, statistics, computer science or equivalent work experience
- Work experience in travel industry, e-commerce, and digital product
- Experience with A/B testing and site optimization
- Experience with SQL, Python, R, and/or other programming languages
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to design tagging strategies, and develop analytics and tracking strategies
- Experience in strategic marketing and planning, and deep understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Understanding of direct marketing and personalization
- Knowledge of statistical testing methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.