Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, Digital AnalyticsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 565251BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 12, 2018
- Consumer Insight, Measurement & Analytics (CIMA) is a global marketing & sales organization within Shanghai Disney Resort that informs strategy development and decision-making through actionable data analytics, integration and insights.
- Within CIMA, the Digital Analytics team is focused on leveraging best practices in web analytics to capture, analyze and optimize our websites to drive guest satisfaction and business outcomes. We use data to maximize the magic in guest trips to Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Manager, Digital Analytics must be an innovative problem solver with a passion for developing and growing a team. He/she must be able to inspire others and have a desire for continuous learning in the dynamic space of digital analytics.
- The position reports to Director, Consumer Insight, and leads multiple direct reports.
- The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team of professionals within the digital analytics team focused on web
- Provide insight from site data and communicate opportunities or issues
- Ensure that website tracking is accurate by working with implementation specialists
- Support business unit teams, product management groups and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis
- Recommend optimization tactics to improve site performance continuously
- Manage the compilation and dissemination of regular (e.g. weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.) reports on performance of each web channel
- Solicit and collect commentary from product groups
- Seek opportunities to improve the report processes, data collection, delivery methods, and value
- Answer requests for success metrics and act as metrics manager
- Exercise judgment and interpretation of requests to deliver the appropriate metric with the necessary context
- Provide guidance and support to casual users / consumers of the metrics
- Guide data requirements by working with other data management, analytic, technology and business groups within the enterprise to ensure that the data needed is available for analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years web analytics experience
- Experience in actionable analytics and optimization
- Ability to derive and present insights from data
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Site Catalyst / Analytics products
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.